No matter how many great ideas you have for Mother's Day—breakfast in bed, a scenic stroll, a quiet staycation, or even a virtual celebration—it's always nice to treat mom to a thoughtful gift.
We know: Mothers can be notoriously hard to buy for, especially when they claim they already have everything. So, we've compiled a variety of unique gifts ideas for Mother's Day (which, by the way, is May 9) so you don't have to fall back on the classics (looking at you, flowers, and fancy tea).
While there's nothing wrong with giving your mom something practical, consider something a little more meaningful this year: a personalized piece of jewelry (or art!), a book that celebrates the special bond between mothers and daughters, a one-of-a-kind hand towel for your favorite foodie, or even a mailable Meyer lemon tree if she's got a green thumb. And if she tends to be more matter-of-fact than mushy, you might do better with a useful item (think cozy slippers, a DIY paint-by-numbers kit, a dreamy eye mask) or something funny (hello, custom cookie cutters!).
Ahead, 10 totally unique Mother's Day gifts for all the mother figures in your life. Whether it's your mom, sister, grandma, or best friend turned new mom, these gifts will ensure they feel the love.
- Mom, I Want to Hear Your Story: A Mother’s Guided Journal To Share Her Life & Her Love (Hear Your Story Books)
- SIX organic Bath Bombs
- Birthstone Bracelet
- Good Mornings: Morning Rituals for Wellness, Peace and Purpose
- Triple-Insulated Coffee Mug
- Multiuse tray
- Best Mom Ever Scented Candle
- Ultrasonic Slimming Machine
- Wine tote Bag with Cooler Compartment
- Mom and Me: An Art Journal to Share